Wednesday 28 October 2009

Dwelling

i need to get out of this space
pitch my tent some other place
this dwelling does me no good
i am always in your neighbourhood
i pass your house time and again
sing your song, dance in your arms
walk with you in the falling rain
find irresistable,that subtle charm
i need to move on
to save my soul
to look back and say
i am whole
to sing a song of sanity
to not be lost
to actually see
but one last time
just let me be
let me stay
just for a bit
and sing this emotion
that i feel
in my heart
it lightly sits.

2 comments:

NotoriouslySerious said...

i like what i thnk is the fatigue,in it. and i like the way the rhythm is sometimes so beautifully present. id like to hear it in the poet's voice ! could you upload a voice file ?

Ashmur said...

Nice :) The Rhythmic pattern sounds soothing and appeals like true poetry.