Monday 13 November 2017

Master class

Silence is status quo and of course, you should know, my love, the best in the business of building glaciers and chopping calm waters.
You are so desperate that you put your faith in chance. 
Chances and fates and whims and wishes will take you where you are desperate to go. 
And everything else will follow.
You believe you're here for love but the room is too large for you. 
The distance is too much. And you need to touch. Albeit not strange as such.
The ice in my heart and yours has traveled to our inner core and we make angry cold sex and that's as lonely as it gets.
A victim of circumstance. 
A prisoner with the key. 
A seeker with a roadmap. 
But you don't seek or wish for or desire me.

1 comment:

Jadia4708au said...

I present my full poem as comment
Unkind past
Wednesday,26th September 2018

I feel rattled in dismay
and want to walk away
but stay back to notice your disregard
you pay no single word

Is it you intentional gesture?
or wants to make it sure
that I have no place in your life
and you want me to suffer from the torn strife

I have been sent away
in no other way
except to stay far
and never to come near

I have now only memories
to cause me more worries
still, I long for those moments
and it rushes in mind to present

I shall not go beyond
and try to find out
the reasons behind
my present has remained so much kind

Hasmukh Amathalal Mehta